Cycling trips totalling thousands of kilometers inspired me to craft a loving ode to Europe. The memories of the scents of forests, flowers, herbs and fields found throughout our beautiful continent are brought together in this collection. The minimalist tin can makes the candle (a) lightweight and perfect for travel. The candles are made of 100% rapeseed wax and come (optionally) in a box made of agricultural waste. The lines on the box are actually one of the cycled routes from an island in Greece back to Utrecht.
Heart: Thyme, Seaweed
Base: Juniper berry
*Creagan: Scottish Gaelic for rocks
*Lemon: essential oil
- Burn candle on a level, fire resistant surface (for example the lid!).
- Make sure to burn the candle the first round at least 1,5 hours.
- Do not burn more than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep the wick in the center of the candle.
- Be careful: the tin can may be hot.
Tip: you do NOT need to cut the wick of this candle!
Tip: for this candle you do NOT have to trim your wick!