Seepje Super Shells Morning-In-The-Woods
Seepje makes washing and cleaning products from super peels from the Himalayas! The Sapindus Mukorossi fruit grows in abundance of trees in and around the Himalayas. The peel contains a natural form of soap that is released in contact with water. Let nature do your laundry!
- Put 4 whole or 8 half skins in the cotton laundry bag;
- Throw this laundry bag in the drum of the washing machine;
- Put on your favorite washing program;
- Note: You can use the peels three times before throwing them into your compost.
- Contains packaging (recyclable cardboard with biodegradable plastic bag *): 150 grams of Sapindus mukorossi peels (fair trade and organic); 1 cotton laundry bag; 1 leaflet. 10 ml. ethereal Pinus sylvestris (organic).