Seepje Super Shells Summer Holiday
Seepje makes washing and cleaning products from super peels from the Himalayas! The Sapindus Mukorossi fruit grows in abundance of trees in and around the Himalayas. The peel contains a natural form of soap that is released in contact with water. Let nature do your laundry!
- Put 4 whole or 8 half skins in the cotton laundry bag;
- Throw this laundry bag in the drum of the washing machine;
- Put on your favorite washing program;
- Note: You can use the peels three times before throwing them into your compost.
- Contains packaging (recyclable cardboard with biodegradable plastic bag *): 150 grams of Sapindus mukorossi peels (fair trade and organic); 1 cotton laundry bag; 1 leaflet. 10 ml. ethereal Lavandula super (organic).