Maium Raincoat or Poncho Red Brown
We wear our Maium Coats all the time. Not only when it's raining, but also for a weekend at the seaside, a walk in the forest, as an extra layer on the bike... They are awesome and the new and improved collection is better than ever. You need one. Promiss.
The Original is the first ever fully waterproof raincoat mixing style, function and ethics. Easily transforms into a poncho for bike or scooter by use of the MAIUM signature zippers. Made from 66 recycled plastic bottles. Designed and tested by bad weather experts.
- Fits big!
- Fully waterproof with double welded seams
- Signature side zippers for poncho function
- Made from 66 recycled bottles
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- GRS and OEKO-TEX(R) Standard 100 Certified
- Biodegradable PU coating, PFC free
- Water column 3000mm
- Washable at 30°C
- Two-way waterproof front zipper and storm plaque
- Practical hood with adjustable court stops and cap
- High collar to protect mouth and nose with zipper garage
- Adjustable cuffs
- Ventilation holes in armpits
- Long fit - three quarter length - Unisex