Genesis G-Soley Mesh Sneaker - White/Wine/Forest
New brand alert!! Genesis footwear is designed and produced from a love for footwear, love for details, and most importantly, love for our planet and people.
The G-soley Mesh consists of eco-friendly vegan leather and mesh from recycled plastic bottles. Its basic character with little details on the heel creates a clean look being combinable with almost every outfit.
Through the use of an EVA-foam insole, the shoe is extremely comfortable. Both the shoelaces and seams are manufactured from recycled plastic bottles.
- Upper: Cactus based vegan leather and Mesh made of recycled yarn made of recycled PET plastic bottles
- Lining: made from Abacá Banana Canvas and recycled cotton
- Inner Sole: made of Banana Paper Leather
- Insole: made of recycled EVA Foam and Cork from sustainable production
- Seams and Laces: made of recycled PET Plastic Bottles
- Outsole: made of min. 40% Natural Rubber
Each pair of Genesis sneakers, is unique and handcrafted, made with passion for fashion and sustainability. Due to innovative and naturally sourced materials, as well as small batch, handmade production, each pair might have its own irregularities, which makes it even more one of a kind. Innovative design of the heel and well sourced materials like recycled Eva foam and cork, make Genesis G-Soley not only fashionable accessory, but also very comfortable footwear that gives soft step and optimal comfort for your feet. Buying genesis sneakers is more than just purchasing a pair of shoes. It also supporting our planet and small, family owned, ecological businesses which is the core of the idea of fair trade and sustainability. Genesis ensures that our sneakers are 100% handmade in well selected and thoroughly verified facility that follows the international standards of BSCI code of Ethic.