Aveva Trivet Round - Indian Summer
The Aveva trivets are handmade of 100% wool that gives a soft and robust feeling. As for all our wool products, this trivet is made of high quality wool, AZO-free colors, and is naturally heat and dirt resistant. Aveva's trivets will protect, decorate and color the table and are designed to have a long life. Choose among different colors.
- Length x Height x Width: 17x2x17 cm
- Weight: 120 g
- Material: 100% wool
- Hand wash or dry clean. To remove dirt, let it dry and gentle brush it off. Do not wash in machine or natural oils of the wool will be removed.
- Colors are AZO-free (no chemicals) and can they fade with strong sunlight.
- Do not use when wet since colors can fade off to the surface.
- Only use clean pots on the trivet to avoid stains from the stove.
- Wool is not flammable but can burn, so we recommend using up to 200-220 degrees.
avEVA is a Malmö based design team offering unique, long-lasting items designed to add a positive vibe to your home. Their goal is to produce with environmental and social responsibility, but also to support craftsmanship in Sweden and around the world. An important factor is the selection of materials, where natural, eco-friendly, and recycled materials are natural choices.